Iface V8 Programmer Fix iPhone Face ID Not working on X-11 pro max, Face ID Repair Tool - Iface Pro V8 Programmer, don't need to disassemble & Reballing the encrypted chip, just replace the dot matrix cable, repair iPhone Face ID issues no working.
1. Connect with the original flex cable, press the ‘Test’ button to test the flex cable condition
2. Press the ‘Read’ button to read and save the data (Do not power off during the operation process to avoid loss of data )
3. Connect the i2C dot projector flex cable with the host machine, then press the ‘Write’ button to write the data. (Do not power off during the operation process to avoid loss of data)
4. Cut off the shielding cover soldering joint pads with grinding pen
5. Heat with a hot air gun and separate the dot projector board from the glass lens with a sculpture knife
6. Take down the MOSFET then short the pin as shown in the figure
7. Reball the pads on the flex cable
8. Apply solder paste then solder the dot projector board to the flex cable
9. Test the flex cable working condition after the soldering
10. Put the flex cable into the shielding cover and keep the flex well aligned with the glass lens
1: The flex cable can only be used with the IFace V8 programmer;
2: The flex cable cannot be used separately;
3: If there is no programmer, the flex cable can not be used.